Monday, December 28, 2009

December

Wow! What a great month! December was a month of pure joy for me.
There were so many wooly sheep made this month and shepherds felted, to tend their flock. The kings workshops were my favorite. So many regal kings in their jewel tone crowns. Oh and let's not forget the St. Nicholas's made in their bright red, wooly coats.

The wet felting slipper workshops certainly were fun... I hope they kept everyone nice and cozy on Christmas morning.

My two doll making workshops seemed quite lively this month. These dollies take on personalities all their own. It is always so wonderful to a share a full day with friends, doll making. It is so rewarding for me to share this art that, I love so much.

Moving to Santa Rosa is proving to be a great location. My in home classes have been well attended. Best of all Cast Away yarn shop is just a few miles away, when I need more roving.

I look forward to sharing more with you in the New Year. I will be posting my new schedule for January this week.

Blessings and Happy Felting!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment